I’m a 3rd-year PhD student and Fulbright scholar in the Department of Philosophy at the University of California, Irvine. Before that, I did my MA in Philosophy at Univerdad de los Andes (Bogotá, Colombia) and before that I received a BA in Philosophy from the Universidad de Antioquia (Medellín, Colombia).
I work mostly on epistemology and issues at the intersection of epistemology and moral responsibility.
- Lucky Ignorance, Modality and Lack of Knowledge.
Pacific Philosophical Quarterly, 2021. DOI. https://doi.org/10.1111/papq.12364
- Can Hinge Epistemology Close the Door on Epistemic Relativism?
Synthese, 2021. DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/s11229-020-02995-4
- Relativism and Circularity
Discusiones Filosóficas 21(36): 25–37, 2020
Work In Progress
- A paper on the metaphysics of luck
- A paper on ignorance and moral responsibility
- A paper on moral luck
Office: HIB 72
University of California, Irvine
Department of Philosophy
85 Humanities Instructional Building
Irvine, CA 92697–4555